This program includes technical training, hands-on skills training and the required examinations to meet ICE (International Competence: Engineering - Construction) standards.
Successful participants will be awarded a unique photographic IHSP (international Health and Safety Passport) Blue Card, which is valid for 3 years and recognised worldwide.
Prerequisites: In order to enrol on this course, participants must have attended the following courses:
- ECITB International Health and Safety Passport (IHSP) Advanced
- ECITB Rigging level 2.
If you are an experienced Rigger, overseeing other personnel or possibly at supervisory level, then this training course is for you. You will perform a broad range of lifting and rigging activities in a variety of contexts, most of which are complex and non-routine. In addition, you will receive an international certificate to validate your current qualification.
By the end of the ECITB Rigging Level 3 training participants will be able to:
- Prepare loads for moving or lifting and positioning
- Move loads
- Lift and position loads.
- Dismantle engineering construction assemblies for movement.
- Determine technical requirements to achieve moving, lifting and positioning objectives.
- Determine resource requirements to achieve moving, lifting and positioning objectives.
- TIRIG 04 Rigging and Moving Complex Engineering Construction Materials Safely.
- TIRIG 05 Rigging, Rotating and Upending Complex Engineering - Construction Materials Safely
- TIRIG 06 Lifting, Cross Hauling, and Installing Vessels in Restricted Access Areas
- TIRIG 07 Planning a Rigging Operation